This live page is now closed. Please follow along with our live updates on our new page, here.
- Four-day truce will start at 7am local time (05:00 GMT) on Friday and first 13 civilian captives will be released at about 4pm (14:00 GMT), Qatari foreign ministry says.
- Palestinian prisoners held in Israeli jails will also be released, while trucks carrying aid will enter Gaza from Rafah crossing, ministry spokesperson says.
- Israel’s defence minister says war expected to continue for two months after truce concludes.
- Gaza’s Health Ministry says will stop coordinating hospital evacuations with the WHO after Israel arrested the director of al-Shifa Hospital.
- More than 14,800 people killed in Gaza since October 7. In Israel, the official death toll from Hamas’s attacks stands at about 1,200.